ICSS XV, at "Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Campus Gasthuisberg", 13-14 July 2018
ICSS XV, 15th International Conference on Social Sciences has been held in "KU Leuven, Campus
Papers in Education, Business, Economics, Language, Literature, Interdisciplinary and Social Sciences have been be published in the proceedings book with ISBN.Gasthuisberg" on 13-14 July 2018, as in-person, poster presentation and virtual forms.
We are proudly announcing that the participation scope of ICSS XV is wider than we expected:
There are presently 325 authors with 192 papers from 51 countries* joining the conference. ICSS XV has already became a wide international scientific platform.
Thank you for your contributions and congratulations for being part of it.
ICSS XV Progress Status
Download Proceedings Book Volume I
ICSSXV Conference Timetable
Session Evaluation Forum
How to evaluate a session after presentations (for both in-person and virtual presentation)?
1. Please go to our ONLINE SESSION EVALUATION FORUM at:
2. Find an click on presentation link for a title in a session.
3. Read through the abstract or presentation.
4. Make your comments, ask a question to the author or give a feedback on the page regarding the presentation
Scientific JournalPublishing Status
We are glad to announce that the publishing procedure for all registered papers for the journals have been complted.
The authors who opted for the journal publishing are welcome to see their articles published at the journals website:
How to find your article in one of the journals?
- on the website clcik on " View Journal" tab on any journal
- in the search bar on the journal page, enter your name or surname.
- All articles have been indexed in Crossref and obtained a unique DOI number.
- All papers have been already indexed in RePEc
- Google Scholar indexing will be active within 10 days
- Microsoft Academic Indexing will be active within a month.
- The De Gruyter Journal volumes will be transferred to De Gruyter Publishing within a month.
The volumes will be available on De Gruyter latest in October 2018.
(Note. An email has been sent to all authors for the individual links)
Please contact us for any request.
Thank you for the collaboration.
EUSER Publishing Team
* ICSS XV Authors from: Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brasil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Netherlands, Nigeria, Nigeria, Oman,, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirtaes, United Kingdom, United States